Content and Application Delivery
The content delivery network (CDN) market is expected to grow from $3.71 billion to $12.16 billion (26.8% CAGR) between 2014 and 2019, with vertical applications such as media and entertainment, advertising, gaming and e-commerce leading the market. To provide strategic differentiation in this expanding market, you need to ensure that your CDN is delivering a high quality of experience (QoE) to your end users.
Provide secure, uninterrupted access to your content.
Both your public and private CDN infrastructures need to connect to globally distributed content delivery systems with fast, secure and reliable interconnection solutions. Your CDN infrastructure should be geographically close to your end users to achieve the low latency required for this highly distributed environment. To provide your partners, employees and customers uninterrupted access to applications and content, your CDN infrastructures must have enterprise-class reliability and availability when unforeseen events disrupt delivery. You also need secure access to public cloud services to increase your ability to efficiently scale your applications and content delivery capabilities, and ultimately, accelerate your business.
The Best Connected Applications and Content Delivery Infrastructures
Equinix provides the world's best-connected data centers for companies to deploy high-performance applications and content delivery infrastructures.
Equinix data centers feature:
- 1,800+ networks, enabling an unsurpassed choice of networks and interconnection solutions to power your applications and content delivery infrastructure
- 850+ content and digital media providers within the Equinix Digital Media Ecosystem to increase your ability to quickly introduce new solutions into the marketplace
- 2,500+ cloud services and the ability to build hybrid cloud environments via the Equinix Cloud Exchange™
- 9,800+ customers in 200+ global Platform Equinix™ data centers that are strategically located in 52 major business markets on 5 continents
- Equinix Performance Hub™ to help you lower latency to improve your overall applications and content delivery efficiency and performance, while reducing your network bandwidth costs