Picking the Right Partners for Success in the Cloud Era
This paper explores latest trends in enterprise IT models to improve performance, data sovereignty and resource scalability. It describes how interconnection and cloud are inseparable in defining the next generation cloud service delivery.
This CITO Research whitepaper examines:
- The trends that are driving enterprise IT to adopt new cloud architectures
- How CIOs are implementing those architectures
- How the data center has become integral to enterprise success in the cloud era
- The best approaches to cloud implementations
- How three service providers – Equinix, Equinix Professional Services for Cloud (EPS Cloud) and Unitas – work together to integrate and deliver key elements for a successful migration, from strategy planning and roadmap to outsourcing IT-as-a-service (ITaaS).
IT managers approach their cloud migration strategy, moving to an inter-connected network environment creates a more exible, secure, reliable and cost-effective platform while delivering the performance and security that today’s enterprises demand